Shoes and other things

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Not for under 18's


It's probably against all laws of decency to put this photo on here of me in a wet suit, but had to do it. On Sunday Emma was chomping at the bit to have a go at surfing so we were on the beach by 8.50am - and it was already 22degrees! The waves were a bit flat, bit we caught a few and then spent the rest of the time lying on the boards chatting! Great way to spend a Sunday morning. Then it was a quick dash back to catch the train back to Londan - very sad to see Sandy off as I wont see her again now till I get back!

4 Comments:

  • At 11:42 AM, Blogger Simon Hart said…

    Bring your wet suit with you, there are plenty of people who ski in the morning and surf in the afternoon. Its only 2 hrs from Mt Hutt to the beach and the waves at Taylor's Mistake are great. Mind you, you will need a good wet suit as winter is here now and it is getting cold. Ski resorts opened last weekend.

     
  • At 11:45 AM, Blogger Hartage said…

    Bloody hell I only just posted that and am currently trying to edit it! I wont bring mine as I think it will be too thin - I will have to hire one there. I was thinking of waiting till spring too

     
  • At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    At least she's attached to the surf board & can't lose it like her skiis!!

     
  • At 11:43 PM, Blogger Hartage said…

    you'd be surprised! it's only 8 ft of foam - VERY easy to misplace!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home