Shoes and other things

Saturday, June 02, 2007

This must be the longest farewell celebration ever!


Yes another one of my most excellent friends organised a bit of a leaving bash for me - this time in sunny (and it was!) Halesowen, and I have to take it back, the inflatable Spa was a great success. BIG thanks to everyone for coming, Sally for driving me there, Posh for organising, Charlie and Rebecca for coming form Newcastle, Bev and Jo for the lovely flowers Will for the post Card and especially my bessy Julie - who partied the hardest - I hope your head is OK now

2 Comments:

  • At 6:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glad to see you living it up!!

    And all the others too.

    Looking forward to seeing you in NZ.

    Mum xx

     
  • At 4:50 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    What can I say? me and a pyrex dish made sweet, sweet music xxx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home