Shoes and other things

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Perfect end to a perfect day


Today was an epic day - I went for my first surf lesson. I had tried to go the day before but it would have meant waiting an hour and by then my bottle would have gone, so I booked and paid for the 10am this morning. I was in a class with 3 kids and mum and dad, so felt at my ease - obviously was having nightmares about turning up and being with 5 superfit teenagers! The waves were a good size and by the end of the lesson I had actually managed to ride the wave stood up, first time I have been top of the class. After the lesson I was knackered - it's not the surfing itself that is so tiring but the wading throught he waves out to catch the next one - no wonder surfer chicks are so thin, so I went to lie on the beach for an hour - the weather still being amazing. I then left the beach to go for a quick cool down swim in the gym and met Avian for drinks and to watch the sun go down at Trebarwith Strand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home