Shoes and other things

Friday, October 12, 2007

Mount Hutt


To celebrate that I am now fully qualified to teach, as I passed my Stage 1 NZSIA exam me and Simon went to Hutt. We were supposed to be there earlier but 1) Dougal took us out the night before and we got VERY drunk and 2) the wonderful truck decided to die on me in the morning. After I dramatic U-turn when Simon had to stop the traffic I managed to limp into a garage where they told me that my gear box had a leak and I had no clutch fluid. Panicing I asked what they could do and he drained the clutch and put new stuff in, and told me that I just needed to keep checking it. And he said it would be OK to get me to the North island - Phew. He then checked the oil and charged me a sum total of $15 (which is about £5!). Anyway we eventually got to Hutt at about 2.30pm and I gave my first lesson. Simon says I was very good and he learned some stuff (was he just being nice?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home