Shoes and other things

Friday, March 09, 2007

The Ski Bum is born!!!!!!!!


I did it! Today was the day that it all became official. In not so glamerous surroundings - Tescos at Bicester Village, I told my Boss that I was "outta here!" I think he was really surprised, which was a bit of a shock as this change was no secret (OK the exact details were!)- perhaps I am more devious than I first thought! I have been really stressed over the last month - a big thanks the TS for putting up with all my moaning, Sally for all the dental contacts and all those who have looked in askance when I have insisted on upmost secrecy (Posh we can now get a billboard poster on the M6 to advertise the "PARTY OF THE DECADE"), but now I have done it I feel great, I can really start to look forward to NZ and all the skiing! It's a bit scary though......this will be the first time I haven't had an income since I left Uni, but some part of me hopes that it wont be the last, and I can get used to not having all the "stuff" Roll on 1st July!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home