Shoes and other things

Saturday, August 19, 2006

21 again

So it's my birthday today and my very kind friends still came to my BBQ on Saturday even though we have the worst weather. It poured down so much at one point there was 2 inches of water outside the door - I don't think anyone believed me when I tried to pass it off as my new pool feature.
Huffy arrived early doors on his way to fight the terrorist and Rick managed to make it even though he was supposed to be at another party. Sally arrived an hour late - which I suppose in fairy language is quite early, and TS and Shauny managed to brave the storms to make it from Southport. Vanessa (the flowers are lovely) and Pret came and Dev turned up with full jungle vehicle and his "live Ebay" stall. Adam and Kristi were will in need of a drink having spent the day helping out at the Town show. Mary made it up the hill, I hope she liked her cake. Emma also made it from Womble Land and last to arrive was Mark (aka Matt) and Tony, which I think was supposed to be a present for Sally! The weather never stopped us having fun and thanks for all the cards and presents I have since opened! More Pucci! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home