Shoes and other things

Thursday, April 10, 2003

EU travels


After 3 years a Hallamrk they finally saw the light and made me redundant - well actually that was the work of Joanne Clarke who has to rate as the biggest bitch ever, mind you I was OK the other person she made redundant was 6 months pregnant and went on to give birth to a 2.5lb baby - nice work Jo.
I made the most of my 3 months redundancy and travelled round Europe, this is me in Luxembourg which was a great little place, but what I saw of the culture was quite strange - lots of ex-pats from varoius nations all working in banking in some form as you would expect, but all seemed to be very competitive over money and posessions. From there I went to Frankfurt, and as my first trip to Germany was a pleasant surprise, a great mixture of old and new buildings. Then it was off to Chamonix, St Anton and Val d'Isere where I found out I had a new job, swapping cards for Hairdryers so I could breath again now the mortgage would be paid.

Also Marianne and baby Hope are now doing well! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home